evening view

evening view

Friday, August 21, 2009

more cambridge

My feet and i did over 30000 steps yesterday - my record!!!

we walked into town for breakfast/brunch my breakfast pizza shared with frannie then walked back home- 10000 steps

we walked back into town to do some touristy shopping in the arvo - another 10000 steps-didnt manage to find socks which i usually take home for my tai chi group but frannie did at heathrow ! - can now stop looking. collected pubs on the walk home for lindsey to visit the loos - seemed a little stupid to use the loo then fill up again at the pub so that i needed to find the loo again but tabitha said i couldnt use the pub loo without having a drink - so i did.



final 10000 steps was going to the italian restaurant for tea - we felt we had to have a meal to remember il gambero which burnt down on lygon st last night - ant and i used to eat there fairly regularly when he first moved down to melbourne. vale il gambero

had a nice meal excellent staff and service food good but the wine not to our taste only minor problem was that the outside lights were working so we ate in the failing light.

my feet are recovering in bed at present - will need to take me back into cambridge again this morning before we head off to salisbury - think i will wear my asics not my sandals for todays wanderings

No comments: